January 2, 2012

All is quiet on New Year's Day.

Whew- what a year! I'm sure lots of people feel the same way, but I seriously cannot believe that 2011 is over. It's been a heck of a year...

I moved into my own apartment and have been having lots of fun decorating it


I saw some football....

and lots of baseball.


I even got my first baseball!

I saw lots of concerts.
Some with friends


some with family

and even by myself


I took a vacation

and worked alot.


And then, somewhere along the way, I fell in love with blogging. I've had this blog for a little over two years and I'm just starting to get into it. And this is exactly one of the reasons-so I can look back. My year was really full this year-lots of memories and good times and times that I felt so loved and blessed I honestly thought my heart would burst. Without being able to blog about it, I wouldn't be able to look back and appreciate just how amazing my life is. And I know it's only going to get better.

There's been a lot of change and growth in 2011, and I'm a little sad to see it go. But I absolutely cannot wait to see what 2012 has in store for me!







HAPPY NEW YEAR, YA'LL!

2 comments:

Al said...

Happy New Year love!! I'm so glad to have met you through this blog, and I can't wait to read more from you in 2012 :)

TriGirl said...

Coming by from Dwija's. Congrats on such a great year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...