January 3, 2012

So this is the new year. And i don't feel any different.

I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe and fun New Year! Mine was pretty quiet, but it was kind of nice, actually.

I had to work till 6 on New Years Eve and then again at 7am on Sunday morning, so a low key night was definitely the best option.

I went over to my parents to a delicious dinner and then me and my parents watched Our Idiot Brother.


I had actually already seen it, but we were having trouble deciding on what to watch so we settled on this. I think I enjoyed it more the second time around, which doesn't usually happen lol It's a pretty cute movie though and my parents liked it, too.

After that we setteled in for a night of basketball and bowl games.

My view for most of the night

We watched Indiana beat Ohio State and Auburn beat Virginia while my mom and I played cribbage

(at which I won. Handedly.)

We also made some "mock-tails", well mine was...my mom added vodka to hers lol It was sparkling grape juice, simple syrup and candied ginger.
Yum!

What did you guys do for New Years?
Anything exciting? Or did it look like mine? haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...