61. When I was in elementary school, I went to a pool party and someone jumped on my head while I was under water, and chipped my tooth. I had to have emergency dental work and now, half of my front tooth is fake. I still have to get it re-done every few years.
62. A few years later, at another pool party, I was trying to swim in the deep end and it did not go well. I don't remember much except my friends dad jumping in, fully clothed, to pull me out. That and feeling super embarrassed the rest of the party lol
63. One night
64. Growing up, we never had pets, but in high school I took home my physics class pet, which was a beta fish named Benny. After that, a friend of mine got a job at a fish store and hooked me up with a tank and some guppies. They lasted a few years, surprisingly. But the beta, met a tragic end when I forgot to put water in his open air bowl and it all evaporated. Ew.
65. I've never egged anyone in high school (though, my car was egged more than a few times...), but my freshman year in high school, we had a team sleepover and TP'd a few peoples houses. It was fun for about a minute, then I thought it was super lame and never did it again lol
66. Up until about last year, I didn't really have the attention span to sit through movies. Without fail, I would fall asleep about half way through or start day dreaming and be completely lost. Luckily, I've grown out of that haha
67. If I could have one superpower (not really sure if that's what this would be qualified as, but we'll go with it...) it would be to change my appearance like Tonks from Harry Potter. I don't like change, hence having the same hair style for going on 10 years, and I rarely venture away from my basic make-up, so being able to change it all with a snap of my fingers would be awesome. Also, that whole not having to spend an hour getting ready would be wonderful.
68. In middle school, I decided I wanted to have different colored hair, ya know...cause I was so edgy. My parents were cool with it, but their only stipulation was that I had to ask permission from my principal. His answer- "As long as you wash your hair, I really don't care what you do with it." The next day, I dyed part of my hair purple, and a few months later, blue.
69. For as long as I can remember, my mother has called me Panda-this has led to a huge, massive, ridiculous collection of panda memorabilia. Every stuffed animal, shift, book, card, whatever-if we saw it, and it has a panda on it, it came home with us.
70. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be pizza. But not just any pizza, Mr. Pizza pizza. If you are ever in Southeast Michigan, you MUST eat there. It will change your life. And no, I'm not exaggerating.