January 16, 2012

Oh, my God, shoes. These shoes rule.

A while back, my co-workers started calling me "Snooki" because...well, I'm not really sure why but I didn't mind and the name just kind of stuck. Luckily, I love the name and her haha

My friends and I have joked that I'm slowly in the process of transforming into a guidette- I am Italian so it's not that far fetched lol

I bought some new shoes the other day that I think will put me one step closer...

via


I swear I saw pictures of her wearing something almost exactly like those, but I can't find any so maybe I'm just crazy lol But don't those look like something she would wear haha And even if she wouldn't, aren't they so amazing? I'm pretty much in love

Now, all I need to is work on my tan orange hehe

What do you think?
Are my new shoes outrageously awesome or awesomely tacky?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...