January 5, 2012

It's time to beat dat beat up.

Yay! I'm sooooo happy The Vintage Apple is going this link-up again! I just think it's so much fun and so funny to see who everyone else picks! If you wanna join in, or just look at everyone else's, head over to check them all out! (Also, if you want to see my last one, go here)

So with out further ado, the latest edition of....

photobucket


In honor of Jerzday (please tell me I'm not the only one who's excited for the new season haha), I decided to use the boys from the Shore!

Eff:
Vinny! He's adorable and seems like a decent guy... plus Snooki had some, um, interesting things to say after their fling haha

Marry:
Pauly D, of course! I think he is just too funny-seriously, he has me cracking up every time he's on screen. And he's not too bad to look at either hehe

And finally...
Kill:
(AKA do away with)

Ronnie. Ugh. Could he be a bigger D-bag? It was a close call between him and Mike...honestly I wouldn't mind getting rid of both of them lol


Anyone else ready to watch the Shore house back in action tonight?
Who would you Eff. Marry.Kill?

6 comments:

Heather said...

Excellent choice on Ronnie!

Kodie said...

LOVE this! I too am counting down the minutes to the new episode tonight. And I love all your choices :) Ronnie and Sammi both need to go! Those two have the combined maturity of a 4 year old!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Can we also kill The Situation too? Please? :)

Victoria said...

fun picks. i can't stand any of these guys which is also the reason why i have never seen an episode of jersey shore...

cute blog!

Miranda said...

Haha, Definitely a toss-up between Ronnie & Mike on the Kill list. Can we say, Roid Rage?

Casey said...

Totally fitting timing for this post!

Also - can we kill Ronnie AND Sitch?

Your newest follower right here, you had me at "Jersey Shore" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...