January 22, 2012

I've been up for days, trying to find a way to write this confession down.

This is getting hard! I'm not sure I'm going to be able to come up with 40 more after this! If you wanna catch up go here:

51. I have a kinda unhealthy obsession with squirrels. Like I want to own one. They are just so cute! When I went to camp, I used to chase them and try to catch/pet them haha

52. If I could've lived in any era, it definitely would've been the 80's. I think all the music and clothes were so fun. I've always been super into the 80's-I think would've fit in well haha

53. Even though I'm really picky about how my nails look and am super into nail polish, my worst habit is picking at my polish. It so so so bad for my nails, and I know this!, but I just can't help it! When it starts chipping, I keep picking at it and just ruin my entire mani and the nails underneath :-(

54. I'm hard pressed to eat ice cream, or cake, or cupcakes, without sprinkles on it. I'm not sure when it started but, now I put sprinkles on everything!

55. In high school, I tried to act like I was a tough guy (my mom even used to call me a "thug" lol) but my bark was always much worse than my bite. The few times I was actually in confrontations, they never went anywhere besides some loud talking (not even yelling lol) because I always backed down

56. My friends used to call me "Super Jew" because I was super involved in my youth group. Every weekend I was at a retreat and I spent most of my summers at a Jewish camp in Wisconsin.

57. I've known what I wanted to do for a long time, but it has taken on some different incarnations over the years. Though I love my job and even customer service (yea, I'm weird, I know...) my career *will* be sports related. There's multiple jobs I would love to have within that, but working with sports is a must.

58. For years, I though I either had to be a tomboy or girly, but not both. I didn't understand that I could watch and talk and love sports while still being in to fashion and clothes and shoes. It's really only been in the past year that I've embraced both side of myself. It feels weird a lot of the time, but it's a lot of fun, too. Crazy, huh? lol

59. If I could inherit two skills it would be my grandmothers baking and my mothers cooking. My grandmother made the best pies and cookies and cakes (and milkshakes, even though those aren't baked lol) and my mom can take any amount of seemingly random ingredients and make a delicious meal. I can only hope I'm lucky enough to feed (and love) my family as well and I've been fed (and loved) by mine.

60. Can I use the fact that I seriously doubting whether I'm going to be able to come up with another 40 things about me? I'm really not that interesting lol

Yay! Another one down! This is getting hard ya'll!

Do you guys have any confessions?
Give me some inspiration lol

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Great post! I am terrified of squirrels! Haha!

Unknown said...

Looks like a tough challenge you're into! Good luck with the next 40. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...