May 18, 2012

My baby, she wrote me a letter


I've seen this link-up on quite a few blogs and it looked like fun so I thought I'd join in!


Friday Letters

Dear August, Are you here yet? I'm ready for a vacation. 

Dear Jimmy, the notes you leave me in the mornings make my day. You're the best <3

Dear Pay Day, you have no idea how happy I am that you're here.

Dear Sunshine, You're nice and all, but I could do with out the 90+ degrees and 100% humidity. Let's work on this-Thanks.

Dear Jimmy's New Grill, you're my new best friend. You make me delicious foods and I love you for it.


What Friday Letters would you write?
Go link up and check 'em all out!

Photobucket

3 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {newlyweds} and wanted to say i love your blog!

lovely letters as well! i'm your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)

say hi back sometime? <3

Lissa @ her + him said...

i'm ready for vacation, too! ugh!! keep on chugging... we'll make it :) found you via the link up! xo

Ashley Slater said...

loving the quote in your header! so sweet! have fun with the new grill :) hope you had fun writing your letters! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

xo,
ashley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...