May 13, 2012

Hey Mama, I want to scream so loud for you 'Cause I'm so proud of you, let me tell you what I'm about to do. You know I love you so, I'll never let you go.

When I was younger, I idolized my next door neighbor. She was a few years older than me and just so cool-everything she did, I wanted to do right behind her.So whenever we went to the movies, and she got a package of Sour Patch Kids, I wanted a package, too.

Except, I didn't like sour things.

So my mom would suck the sour sugar off so I could eat the gummy part. I can still remember watching her face pucker after the umpteenth Sour Patch kid, just so I could eat the middle.

That's the kind of mom I want to be.

 via PostSecret

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Vapid Vixen said...

Oh holy crap. That's one of the sweetest things I've heard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...