May 26, 2012

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers. So mothers, be good to your daughters too.

I posted on Mother's Day about my mom, but what I left out is where she gets it- from her mom, my grandmother.

I was so lucky to be able to have her in my life for 17 years and I have a lot of really special, important memories from that time. My grandmother and my mom are two of the sweetest, most gentle souls you'll ever meet- and even though my grandmother is gone, I'm still so blessed to be able to see her family who is just as sweet and kind as she was.

On Thursday, my family was able to get together with my great-aunt and uncle, and my mom's cousin and her husband for dinner. It was so nice to be able to see them again! My great-aunt and uncle live in Atlanta so we don't get to see them super often but we always have a good time when we do.

Cousin Nancy, Aunt Barbara and my Mom

I'm so blessed to have so many amazing women in my life who have shown me the way!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...