May 16, 2012

I said I thank you, I'll always thank you. More than you could know, than I could ever show. And I love you, I'll always love you.

Guess who didn't take one.single.freaking.picture of her Mother's Day weekend?

This girl, right here.

Oops.

On Saturday, Jimmy's family came into town to take his grandmother to dinner. It was my first time meeting most of them, but I think it went well. They were a lot like my family - lots of talking and laughing - so I think I fit right in. After we met up with them, we went across the street to a little street fair that was going on to do some people watching (one of our favorite activities haha) before heading home and grilling some ribs we had bought earlier in the day. Jimmy bought a new grill this week and has been using it as much as possible, not that I am complaining in the least :-)

After work on Sunday, I met up with my family to see the Avengers. Jimmy was golfing but ended up being done in time to meet up with us to see the movie, which was nice. The movie was pretty great - the rest of my family is into comic books so they were really excited to see it and I think they got a lot more of the jokes, but I enjoyed it (especially Thor...and Robert Downey Jr...and Mark Ruffalo lol) When the movie was done, my family cooked out with their neighbors so me and Jimmy went back to hang out with them and eat - it was delicious, as per usual. It was nice to see my family as well, I feel like I've been so busy, I haven't been able to see them as much as usual :-/

Me and Jimmy were able to relax a little bit that night as well - watched some baseball and sat outside. A pretty excellent weekend, if I do say so myself.

Did you guys have a good weekend?
Any Mother's Day celebrations?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...