April 4, 2011

Tag you're it, sweetie.

Katie at Words by Katie was tagged to fill out this survey and I'm going to play along too!


1. What is your dream job? My real dream job would be on ESPN, doing something in front of the camera. But a close second would be doing public relations and marketing for a major sports team (especially my Tigers :-)

2. What is your favorite drink? I love love love cherry Pepsi made with grenadine (extra points if it has a cherry in it!)


3. What is you most important beauty secret? Not really a secret, but smiling! Everyone look so much better when they smile!


4. If you had an all-expense paid vacation to go anywhere, where would you go? Hmmm...this is hard, but I think I'd go to France and/or Italy. I'd love to see Paris and Rome!


5. If a genie popped up right now, what would your three wishes be? 1. To have all my debt cleared (I don't have a ton, but I'd still like it gone lol) 2. To be living in my dream loft, which is downtown Ypsi above a spa. 3. Some extra money so I could buy myself some new clothes and shoes.


6. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Italian! Aside from my love of pizza, I could eat pasta pretty much everyday (although I'd weigh 24135312 lbs haha)


7. What one talent do you wish you had? It's kind of weird, but my grandpa can wiggle his ears-I've tried for *years* but I can't do it!


8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? There's a few but right now it's this guy:
Joshua Jackson-Love him!


9. If you could look into the future, would you? I used to really want to just skip this part of life and get to the part where I'm married with kids, but now, I have to say I'm really enjoying it and having fun, not to mention learning a lot!


10. What made you start a blog? It really started as a place to write poetry (because I'm a 13 year old emo girl at heart) but I realized I want to be able to look back and see what was going on. And I know there will be lots of more good stuff to blog about!


I tag...Anyone who reads this! And if you do, leave a comment so I can come check it out :-)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Joshua Jackson... sigh. If only I understood anything at all that happened on Fringe, I could watch his show. I guess I'm stuck with Dawson's Creek reruns. Haha.

I don't think I'd want to be in front of the cameras, but I'd totally work behind them. But for the Yankees. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...