February 10, 2012

Paint me a picture and hang it on your wall.

I saw a post on Karly's blog about a Self Photo Challenge and was instantly intrigued. I followed it over to the Paper Mama, who's hosting the challenge and I just loved what she shared about the challenge. It was really sweet and inspiring, and definitely struck a chord with me.

A few weeks ago, a friend was looking through the pictures on my phone and noticed the distinct lack of pictures of me-it's al just pictures of my stuff. He asked me why and I told him I always thought I looked awkward in pictures. He just rolled his eyes, and wisely didn't argue.

So, I thought I should probably start getting over my fear of pictures of myself. And no better time to start than now! So here we go...

(If you want to check out the other entries and link up yourself, go check out the Paper Mama's blog!)


Obsessing over…

All the things I have to do... work, school, friends, boy... homework, concert, party, eyebrow wax. So much to get done. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Working on…

My actual work-inputting orders, taking care of customers, answering questions. I've had a few breaks throughout the day, which has been nice, and the day has flown by.

Thinking about…

Honestly, a whole boat load of inconsequential things-what dress should I wear to my party? What should my nails look like? Should I do some Valentine's nail art? I want to wear my new shoes. I wonder if I can wear them for my Valentine's date.

Anticipating…

This spring. Baseball is back, I'm seeing a bunch of awesome concerts, school will be done before I know it. And maybe a boy...

Listening to…

Gaslight Anthem radio on Spotify, which is right now playing Springsteen "Streets of Philadelphia". This is my second favorite station, right behind Drive By Truckers

Eating…

Just finished some rice cakes and an organic fruit peel. And drinking water...lots and lots of water.

Wishing…

That all the fun things I have coming up would hurry up and get here-I hate wishing time away, but man, do I have some fun in my future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...