February 26, 2012

Follow me, everything is all right.

I probably should've posted this earlier, but I'm a little slow with tech-stuff lol

Since Google is getting rid of GFC (boo!!!!) I figured I'd offer a few other ways for people to connect to my blog

You can follow my blog:

on Facebook here

on Feedburner here

on Bloglovin here

on Networked Blogs here

Also, you can follow my personal Facebook or Twitter and I post updates there as well.

Sorry this is so late getting up, but March really snuck up on me!

How are you guys handling the transition?
Let me know so I can keep up with ya'll!

1 comment:

Al said...

OK, I heard if you have blogger, than GFC wasn't an issue. It was only if you had something like Wordpress that it would disappear. Now I'm nervous...better go check this out...hmm...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...