February 1, 2012

For you don't love me and I'll always be crying over you, crying over you

After the week I had last week (I took my car in for a new battery on Monday, and a new alternator on Thursday...ugh!) I was so looking forward to seeing a movie on Friday night!

The same student organization that put on The Ides of March, was showing 50/50 so me and a few friends headed out to see it.

I had been really wanting to see this, but hadn't gotten a chance so I was stoked to find out it was playing...and for free, at that! It definitely lived up to my expectations-a little predictable, but I loved it. And man, did I bawl like a baby! Though, I didn't feel too bad because my friends were too haha Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogan are two of my faves and they were super cute together. I would highly recommend seeing it, if you haven't already.

Have you seen 50/50? What did you think?
Any good movie recommendations for me?

1 comment:

Al said...

On the blog today, love! Happy Thursday, and thank you again!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...