July 31, 2011

I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too.

I'm not sure why I totally spaced on writing about this, but a few weeks ago my sweet friend Sider and I had the best dinner and a movie date!

I know some parts of the country has had Five Guys for a while, but they are new to us in Michigan. We got burgers and fries and they were delish! It was week one of gluten free, so I got mine with out a bun, but it was still really good. The fries were good as well but there were SO many! I barely even made a dent in mine haha

After dinner, we went to see Horrible Bosses. Oh my gosh, it was sooooo funny!

I love love love Charlie Day as Charlie on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (if you've never seen it, go watch it now! It's one of my favorite shows!). He was so funny in this too! Jason Bateman and Jason Sudekis were hilarious as well, so was Colin Farrell and Jennifer Aniston, and Jaime Fox... and Kevin Spacey... they were all soo good! I was laughing out loud the entire movie-If you get a chance, go see it. I highly recommend it :-)

But seriously, is there anything better than a night out with a good friend? We had such a good time, laughing and talking and catching up, even though we see each other at work, and it was so nice just to relax and chat. I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Five Guys is DELISH! And i thought horrible bosses was so hilarious too. My favorite part was when Charlie Day gets high off the spilled drugs and wants to honk the horn 8 times. HAhahaha!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...