July 15, 2011

I'm on the grind movin' them cupcakes.

So there's this cupcake shop that I drive by every time I go to the store pretty much, so like 4 or 5 times a week. Even though I work at a bakery, every time I drive by, I'm tempted to go in and buy a cupcake, but I never do.

The other day, I was having a particular aggravating, not bad, just aggravating for a multitude of reasons and decided to go grocery shopping after work. On my way to the store, I decided I was not in to the mood to go grocery shopping, an activity which I loathe, so I decided to get a cupcake instead.

Oreo cupcake-chocolate cake with marshmallows and oreo's on top.

Best. Decision. Ever.

(P.S. I still haven't gone to the grocery store. ha!)

2 comments:

Katie said...

That cupcake looks freakin' amazing!! I'd say that is definitely a good lunch. :)

Sarah said...

ok that sounds like the best trip in the world. that cupcake looks freakin' AMAZING! Seriously, you made the right choice :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...