July 31, 2011

Movin' on up, to the east side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky.

I did it. I finally entered the 21st century.

I got a smart phone.

A droid to be exact.
Earlier this week, on whim I went the Verizon store, just to "price things out" and of course, walked out with a phone, which I should have known would happen-when do I ever just "price things out"? Never, that's when.

I ended up being not to happy with it and returned and went to flirt with the cute guy who sold it to me later that week and I'm officially in love with my phone.

It's the perfect size and super easy to use, even though I'm still trying to figure it out haha

But because I spent a bajillion dollars on it, I'm not on a spending freeze for a while because...

I'M MOVING!

I'm actually still going to be in the same town and only about a mile from where I live right now but I'm getting my own place which I'm super stoked about!

It's a studio/efficiency so I'll be buying a loft to put my bed up on and since it's in a historic (ie old) building, I'll be buying an air conditioner to get me through the rest of the summer. My mom and I are going to paint, and the guy who owns it is buffing all the hardwood floors before I move in so it will be nice and clean.

I'm officially moving on the 19th so the next few weeks will be filled with packing, painting, building, DIY-ing, and then there's the actual part of moving lol but I'm super excited and cannot wait to be in my new place!




2 comments:

Vapid Vixen said...

I'm afraid my jealousy is getting the better of me right now. I absolutely LOVED when I had my own place. Congrats!!

Kitty said...

I love my Android phone. I have the HTC Incredible. :D

Congrats on the new place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...