July 13, 2011

I love you to a point I can no longer take.

It's been a few weeks but I'm back to link up with Jaime for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving my Detroit Tigers! In first place at the break, and with 5 players on AL All Star Team, with one starting? Bless you, boys!

I see you, Big Fella.

I'm loving Harry Potter! I'm going to be super sad after the movie when I realize it's all over, but for now, I'm super stoked to go to the midnight show tomorrow!


I'm loving Switched at Birth! I know everyone watched PLL, but does anyone watch Switched at Birth? I'm addicted!


I'm loving a few big changes on the horizon! Change is scary, but sometimes it's really exciting too!

I'm loving the US Women's World Cup team! They've played two great games so far-can't wait to watch the finals!

Hope Solo is a beast.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday!

2 comments:

I BLOG FOR A CAUSE said...

Nice...

Do visit www.iblog4acause.com , I'm sure you would love to be part of it.

Jane said...

I love the name of your blog! So cute! I am also a Switched at Birth addict this summer! It's so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...