July 20, 2011

We'll make great pets, we'll make great pets!

Growing up, I never really had pets. My brother was allergic to dogs and cats, so we never had those, and even though I got some fish my senior year of high school, I went off to college and they ended up dying my first semester in the dorms. Since I've been living on my own, I've been going back and forth about wanting a pet. Some days I really do, but in reality, it's not exactly a feasible option for many reasons.

So when I came home from work the other day and these two guys were just chilling in my yard, it was super hard not to bring them inside and adopt them:


















Seriously, how cute are they!

I'm not quite sure who they belong to (one of them had a tag but the only number was to the local Humane Society, so I called them and left a message since it was after hours) but I got them some water and chilled with them for a while. I didn't have any dog treats, though, so I fed them pretzels haha It was like 90+* that day so I made sure they had some water and left it out all night for them in case they came back.

I'm assuming they were someone family dogs who got out since they were so friendly and didn't bark or anything. I haven't seen them since so I'm hoping they made it back home safely.

But, gosh, was it hard to go inside and leave them. I'm just a big softy, I guess lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...