March 16, 2011

We have our very own everlasting love.

I'm linking up with This Kind of Love for my first "What I'm Loving Wednesday"!



I'm loving Target's $1 Section! I always find great stuff there, whether it's cute socks, party favors or these yummy treats!
I was so excited I had to take a picture in my car haha


I'm loving the fact that I have small enough feet to wear kids shoes! I was perusing the clearance section at Famous Footwear and I found these for $5! They are little boys shoes, but I think they are super cute.

I'm loving that March Madness starts this week. I'm in a pool at work and in one with my family and will definitely be posted on the couch for the first round games on Thursday and Friday :-)

I'm loving Glee! I know I'm late but I just died when they did this on the show last week!





I'm loving that because of daylight savings, it's no longer pitch black when I get out of work *and* the birds were singing when I woke up this morning! It's almost spring-yay!

On a much different note, I have a prayer request for everyone-My boss's friend was in a really bad accident and broke 2 vertebrae in his neck. He's responsive but doesn't have feeling in his fingers or legs. He's going to have a long road to recovery, and any prayers would be greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I love March Madness too! I can't wait for the games to start tomorrow. The first and second rounds are so much fun to watch. :)

Beth McC. said...

Love Glee too and I CANT WAIT for the basketball to start!!

Jen said...

I buy kids shoes too! Only benefit of small feet!

Kit said...

Great things you are loving!! Those shoes are cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...