March 21, 2011

And just like James, I'll be drinking Irish tonight and the memory of his last work week will be gone forever!

I'm finally feeling better-Thank god! That cold really kicked my butt! All week, I pretty much only left the house to go to work and my parents house. Other that that, I was in bed asleep. I have my voice back and am not sneezing or coughing, so I'm gonna get back to my work out routine tomorrow. I'm pretty excited-I couldn't work out all week and now that the weather is getting nice, I'm stoked to start some two-a-days, outdoor workouts and hopefully playing some tennis!

Since I was so sick, my St. Patty's Day involved laying on my couch, watching and painting my nails. Luckily, I got a little into the spirit and enjoyed some corned beef and cabbage courtesy of my wonderful mother-yummy!

On Friday, I started to feel a little better and decided to do some spring cleaning. I did a ton of laundry, washed all my linens and my comforter, rotated my mattress, cleaned my kitchen and bathroom. I probably could have kept going all night, but I got distracted by a Jersey Shore marathon and ended up seeing some of my friends later on that night.

This weekend, we had a TV show filming at work from the Food Network:

The crew took over the shop, the kitchen and half of the office for most of the weekend. I got to see a little of them filming (in between doing actual work haha) and I'm excited to see the show when it airs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...