So...I'm going to share 5 (pretty random) things I love about my mom, dad and my little brother :-)
1. He calls me to let me know that Miguel Cabrera was arrested for a DUI (even though I'm at work).
2. His CD collection had over 600 discs.
3. He took me to my first concert (Beck on the Midnight Vultures Tour in 2003)
4. If it were up to him to make dinners, we would have lived off of Sloppy Joe's and Hamburger Helper.
5. He knows just about everybody in our city-we can barely walk around without someone recognizing him.
1. He writes raps and they are actually really good.
2. He's over 6" tall, where as I'm barely 5".
3. He's one of the smartest people I know-literally, he's a genius.
4. He's also one of the funniest people I know-super sarcastic but also hilarious.
5. He's probably one of my best friends-we talk a lot and hang out pretty often as well.
We look pretty much like your average Midwest family, but we're a little quirky and kind of crazy-and I think that's just the way we like it :-)