March 27, 2011

By the rivers of Babylon, where he sat down and there he wept when he remembered Zion.

It's been kind of a weird week. Lots going on for people around me but none of it really involves me directly. So it's stressful, but not at the same time...weird. I'm hoping things will get back to normal soon, not even really for my sake, but more for everyone else.

Besides all that, it's been pretty uneventful. My days seem to go: work, school, friends occasionally, sleep, repeat. Nothing too exciting, to be honest.

Last night, though, I took a break from the monotony and my mom and I went to see Cedar Rapids downtown.

It was HILARIOUS! Ed Helms was so funny, and really the entire cast was just the best. Everyone in the theater was laughing the entire time. Plus, a lot of it was shot in Ann Arbor, so it was fun to try and figure out where they were!

After the movie, we went to Frita Batidos, which is a new restaurant in Ann Arbor and also happens to be one of my new customers at work. The food was delicious! It's Cuban inspired sandwiches and sides and the portions are HUGE!My mom got a fish sandwich and I got a chorizo one. I couldn't finish my entire sandwich (and am patiently waiting for my lunch to eat the rest haha) They also have the most amazing milkshakes-we got a passion fruit one and it was soooooo good! We weren't going to but we ended up getting an order of churros before we left-they were freshly fried and absolutely delicous! They have cinnamon like normal churros and a little bit or orange zest-to die for! I will definitely be going back and hopefully soon!

This week should be pretty much the same except the weather will get a little warmer (yay!) and fantasy baseball starts (double yay!). But right now it's back to work for me-luckily, I have Bob Marley Radio on Pandora :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...