May 30, 2011

They say my lip gloss is popping, my lip gloss is cool. All the boys keep jocking, they chase me after school.

Most of the women in my family have pretty thin lips, but somehow I ended up with pretty full lips. My Meme (grandmother) always used to tell my mom how "I had to wear lipstick because it would be so pretty!" haha

Usually, I just wear Chapstick or Burt's Bees, but the other day, on a whim I grabbed some lip stain while I was at the store.

It's NYC Smooch Proof 16Hour Lipstain. I actually saw a review on The Makeup and Beauty Blog so when I saw them later that night, they were fresh on my mind and I decided to pick one up.

I got Champagne Stain, which is kind of a pink-ish/berry color.


via

At first, I was pretty undecided about it-one minute I would love it, the next minute it seemed like it didn't go well with my complexion. But it's really grown on me...At the beginning, it seems pretty red but it mellows out a little. And even though it doesn't last, 16 hours it lasts long enough that I don't have to constantly reapply it.

I'm really liking it! I think it gives the perfect little pop of color for the spring time :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...