May 13, 2011

She's crafty, she gets around. She's crafty, she's always down. She's crafty, she's got a gripe. She's crafty, and shes just my type.

A few weeks ago when I was downtown with my mom, we stopped in Peaceable Kingdom, which is like a novelty/gift store type place. They have lots of cute jewelry too.

My mom found these charms and I thought they would make perfect earrings-I was totally right :-)
You can't really tell how big they are, but they are long and dangle-y and I'm in love.

Here's me wearing them so you can see how long they really are-they graze my collar bone if they hang in front of my shoulder. Pretty long, but they are so unique, I just can't get over them!

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

Those are so glam! I love them!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...