May 1, 2011

Now I'm just gettin to know you, what you got for me?Tell me about your parents 'cause the fruit don't fall far from the tree.

Rebecca at rebecca likes nails was nominated for the...


and it is so appropriate and perfect for her! Her blog was one of the first nail blogs I started reading, and I love her blog and all her designs! They are all so cute and fun and I'm so jealous of how creative and talented she is!

At the end, she tagged anyone who was wearing glitter on their nails, and thanks to my new mani from last night-I am!

Proof!
(I don't know if you can tell but the blue is blue glitter-I swear!)

So I'm going to play along and post 10 random facts about myself-I'm not every good at this so bare with me!

1. I used to work in the pastry department at the bakery I'm at now. It's actually where I got my start at the business and I considered going to culinary school, but along the way realized I'm much more a people person than a food person-luckily for me, the job I have is a perfect mix of both!

2. I'm short. Like really, really short. I'm barely 5' even. My dad calls me a hobit and my brother (who is over 6' tall) likes to pick on me about it haha

3. Going along with that, since I'm so short, I LOVE HIGH HEELS! And to be honest, the higher the better. I have an exorbitant amount and no where very few places to wear them ha!

I would die for the Louboutins.
For realz.

4. Nail polish is my newest obsession. I bought 10 new polishes last week! I started to count my collection the other day and gave up when I got to 50 because I was a little ashamed lol

5. I'm not a huge fan of the beach. I'd rather go somewhere urban, like New York or Boston. I also fell in love with Vermont when I went there a few years ago. But if I had to go somewhere exotic for a vacation it would definitely be one of three places (Or all three if I'm lucky lol)...


Oh, hey. What's up Santorini, Greece?








I see you there, Italy.





You too, France!






Aren't they all so pretty? *sigh*

6. My "List of Things To Do Before I Die" include seeing a European soccer match (preferably in one of the above), visiting Israel, visiting every Major League Baseball park, and attend every major sport championship (Superbowl, World Series, NBA Championship, NHL Stanley Cup, etc), among other things.

7. My favorite animals are pandas, as I mentioned in here, but I have a soft spot in my heart for squirrels. If I could keep one as a pet, I totally would!

They are just so cute!

8. Five things I couldn't live with out are: cellphone, Ipod, gum, water bottle and a hair tie.

9. I'm a sucker for reality TV. It's bad. My co-workers call me "Snooki" and request I come in rocking the poof. And to be honest...

I always usually oblige.

and 10. I try to live by the philosophy that life is really to short to be anything but happy. I spent quite a bit of time being pessimistic and I'm trying hard to turn all that around and be a smiling, happy optimist! And so far, it's much easier (and way more enjoyable) to be happy :-)

So I think the rules are that you're supposed to tag people, but I'm not sure if anyone even read this, so if you do-go for it and let me know so I can read it :-)

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I have a nail polish obsession too! You definately do a better job of rockin the poof than me. ;)

I'm a new follower...Cute blog. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...