May 24, 2011

Just do it with love.

It's been a few weeks since I've linked up with this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesday, so let's see what it is this week!


I'm loving Beauty First, a beauty store by my house, which is having a Buy 1, Get 2 free on Essie Nail Polish. And since I live in between two store, I've definitely been hitting up both! But I've gotten 9 new polishes for 8 dollars-amazing!

I'm loving the Memorial Day weekend coming up! I *love* bbqs and this weekend will be full of them! I'm having one on Friday, my parents on Saturday, and maybe another on Monday-yummy!

(Is this not the cheesiest picture? haha)

I'm loving Old Navy! For their "One Day" Wonder this weekend, they had sandals for $1! And the best part, even though I was expecting huge lines and to be there foreverrrrrrr, I was able to go in, grab 5 pairs of sandals *all in my size*, check out with no line and get out in under 20 minutes!

I'm loving my new tanning lotion! I know I shouldn't tan, but I just can't stand to be pale at the beginning of the summer when it's time to wear all my dresses and I haven't had time to lay outside yet. The girl at the tanning salon recommended it to me and I love it!

It's by BoTanica, and it's got Apple, Oatmeal and Shea butter so it's super moisturizing-love it!

I'm loving this ESPN commercial-it cracks me up every time!



Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday!

1 comment:

Kit said...

I love that commercial!!!

You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...