November 29, 2011

A very merry unbirthday, to me. To who? To you!

Today, my friends, is my second Blog-iversery!

(Please ignore the fact that it says Claudia haha)


I can't even believe it's been two years since I started blogging. It's been a long few years-broken heart, moving (a few times :-/), health issues- but man, oh man, time has flown by! And even with all the not so fun stuff, my life has been blessed in so many ways that I coudn't even have imagined two years ago. The people I have in my life are second to none, I love my job more and more everyday, I am in an apartment that feels like home.

And even beyond all that-

I'm happy.

That's not to say I wasn't happy when I started this blog, or I haven't been happy in the past two years, but the fact that I have continued to be happy and just how happy I am, really blows my mind. My heart is so full and it just amazes me. I didn't know it was possible for me to feel like this, and it just keeps.getting.better.

I'm so thankful for blogging. I've met some of the most amazing, supportive, sweet, funny, wonderful people. When I started this, I had no idea how much I would love it and how big a part of my life blogging would become, but now I can't imagine my life without it and without all you people.

So, thank you, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BLOGGY BIRTHDAY!

Al said...

A very happy blogiversary to you!!! I am coming up on the two year mark, and I can't believe how quickly time has flown and how different my life is now.

Continue being a fabulous writer, blogger, and friend. You're a true gem!!

Here is to another two to come!
Best,
Al

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...