November 19, 2011

So I've come for my award, I've come for my award

If you guys haven't stopped by The Vapid Vixen, you are seriously missing out. She's hilarious and super sweet.

And because she's awesome, she gave me the wonderful Liebster Award!

So now, it's my turn to share the love and pass it on to five of my favorite bloggers!

So...without further adieu...
Five of my Faves!

1. Dana at the abundant life is one of the sweetest people I've ever come in contact with. She handles life with so much grace and gratitude-it's really inspiring.

2. Al at Traffic Jelly shares lots of stories and pictures from her life in Turkey-plus she's a fellow avocado addict so how can I not love her? haha

3. Katie at Chicken Noodle Gravy is such a talented writer-I just love reading her posts. Plus she is involved with The Lightning and the Lightning Bug, which is one of the most talented and supportive group of writers I've ever seen-check them both out, I highly recommend them.

4. Kelli at Narragansett No.7...if you read her blog, and don't laugh, there's probably something wrong with you. One of the funniest and most talented women I've seen.

5. Amanda at For the Love of a Cupcake is such a sweetheart! And with her Motivate Me Monday link up, she has me getting my butt back in gear with lots of tips and tricks for being healthy.

Thanks again to VV and go check out some super awesome blogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

Here is my webpage coffee machines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...