September 14, 2011

I wanna love you and treat you right, I wanna love you every day and every night.

Today I'm linking up with Jaime today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!



So here are a few things I'm loving lately....

I'm loving being tan (even though it's September!) Seriously, I didn't have a tan *all summer*. Go to the ball park Sept. 1, and get the best tan I've had all year.

I'm loving Tha Carter IV. I have been waiting for this album since Tha Carter III and I'm soooo happy it's out now! I've been pretty much listening to it non-stop!


I'm loving my wonderful mother who has been so helpful when I come over and always makes sure whatever she's making for dinner is GF. It's made things so much easier with her help! Moms are the best!

And speaking of my mom...

I'm loving my parents who celebrated their 28 year anniversary last week!

Even though I joke with them, I'll be so very blessed if I'm able to find someone who I love as much as they love each other.

What are ya'll loving today?

4 comments:

BeckyJo606 said...

Just found your blog through WILW. You're a GF eater?! Me too! That's so sweet of your family to make accomodations for you! :)

Katie said...

Aw, happy anniversary to your parents! That's so great that they've been together so long-- I love hearing stories about couples like that. :)

And yes-- outdoor sporting events are GREAT for getting a tan!

Rachel said...

Great loves! :)
Moms ARE the best!!!

Al said...

Happy Anniversary to the 'rents! And good for you on that tan - I am losing mine now and super bummed. Happy Wednesday, sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...