October 28, 2010

I give myself to you from the essence of my being and I sing to my god, songs of love and healing.

I have officially given up on online shopping. I bought a super cute camel pea coat that ended up not fitting and being entirely too thin to hold up to a Michigan Winter, so I unfortunately, had to send it back. It may be the third largest disappointment of my life, right behind the
house on Huron River Dr. and the Michael Kors purse fiasco.

The only good thing to come out of the disappointment was that my mother took me coat shopping and ended up finding a pretty cute jacket.

I'm usually not a fan of Guess but this coat was just adorable. I'm still searching for a camel trench/pea coat, but this will be a nice addition to my (ever growing) outerwear collection.

I also got a new pair of ear muffs which I am wearing as we speak (type? who knows?). Dork, I know.

All in all, a pretty good night-cupcakes, shopping, and dinner with my mom (in that order, by the way haha) and then watching Game 1 of the World Series with my dad. He actually asked my mom if I were coming over to watch the game with him...because he wanted me there...Who'da thunk it?

In not so happy news, I had to say good bye to two of my work friends this week :-(

Me and Christie at Patti's Birthday Party
(I unfortunately don't have any pictures of me and Emily together-sad)

Christie is off to Pennsylvania with her (now) husband and Emily moved out to Denver. It's so weird to go to work and not see them-I miss them both already!

Also, Pandora just played Vanessa Williams on "Lil' Wayne Radio". I think that's my cue to get up and change it haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...