November 9, 2010

And I'd like to say, "I'm sorry", but we lived to tell about it .

I know I'm a little late, but I wanted to post a picture of my Halloween "costume". Halloween this year was pretty low key. The only parties that were going on, were on Sunday and since I had to work both Sunday and Monday, I wasn't really that interested. But, I did promise my co-worker I'd do my hair for work so....
I present "Walk of Shame Snooki" haha

I had a dress and stuff all picked out since I thought I was going to a party, but when I didn't I ended up just doing up the poof, throwing on a men's button down, and my Uggs (hence, the "walk of shame" designation). Surprisingly, I got a lot of compliments about my hair, which was kind of weird lol

This past Friday, my mom and I took a baking class at work where we got to make these:


We learned how to make fondant, then roll it out, cover the cake, dye it and make decorations and we left with a nice little 6 inch cake. I knew if I took the cake home to my house, it would go to waste, so I brought it with me to some friends who were more than happy to eat it. I still have about half of it left to eat, along with 3 lbs of fondant to use...oh my lol

Work is pretty crazy right now. It seems like as soon as Nov. 1 rolls around, everything goes insane. I've already had a mini meltdown so hopefully I got it out of the way and the rest of the holiday season will be smooth sailing. I can hope, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...