March 13, 2012

Throwing hunnids, hunnids, hunnids, hunnids.

Even though I failed miserably at my Oscar Challenge this year, I still wanted to see the Artist, especially after it won Best Picture.

It was still playing at a theater downtown, so my mom, my uncle's girlfriend and I went to see it last week.

Honestly, I was a little nervous about being able to sit through a silent movie. It's only been a recent development (like the past two years) that I've been able to sit through a movie on a regular basis (sad, but true lol) But! I loved it! Jean Dujardin was amazing, as was Bérénice Bejo. I just died over the costumes too-the flapper dress was my absolute favorite!

The next night, my dad and I went to my old high school to watch the last basketball game of the season.
They were ranked in the Top 10 in the state so we wanted to be sure we saw them before the season ended. They played really well-in fact, they were winning by almost 20 at the end of the 3rd quarter! We ended up leaving not long after that, but it was nice to watch them play and spend some time with my dad :-)

But man, it was a trip to be back in my old high school! I can't believe it's been 6 years since I graduated! AH!

Did any of you see The Artist? What'd you think?
Ever make a trip down memory lane (To an old school or otherwise)?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...