March 18, 2012

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.


I'm lame...blah blah blah...sorry...I'll be better...blah blah blah...

Now that I have the obligitory apology out of the way, I figured I should write an actual post! ha!

Last weekend, the rodeo was in town. No. I'm not kidding. We decided last minute to go check it out and it was definitely a trip!

(sorry for the massive picture-I'm using Jimmy's computer and it won't let me resize it..grr...)

I had never really been to anything like it, and neither had Jimmy so we were both doing quite a bit of people watching. But it was really fun! It was way more intense than I expected it to be-I was getting really nervous when the bull was charging. So scary!

It was definitely fun though-Now, I just have to convince him to come with me to the Downtown Hoedown this summer ;-)

Have any of ya'll been to a rodeo?
What'd you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...