March 4, 2012

The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal.









So two weeks later isn't too late to post about my mini vaca is it? No, I didn't think so lol

My brother has been looking at a school down in Savannah, GA and my parents and him were going to go check it out for a few days. My mom mentioned it to me and said if I could get the time off work, I could tag a long. Um...duh!

We left early Thursday morning and drove the entire way there. 16 long, long, long hours. I don't think I've ever been so excited to be done driving.

Friday, we pretty much had the day to do whatever we wanted so we dropped my dad off at a nearby gold course, and went downtown. We walked along the river and then came back into the downtown area and walked around some more. I just couldn't get over how absolutely beautiful the city was!

We picked my dad up and got some lunch and Moon River Brewing Company. YUM! It was delicious especially after an entire day of fast food haha

Then we walked around a little more-I don't think I've ever seen so much Paula Deen in my life!
We eventually headed back to the hotel to change and get ready for our evening-my favorite part of the trip, which I'll post about tomorrow (I know ya'll are just dying with suspense! lol)

1 comment:

Al said...

(raising hand on tippy toes) ME!!! I want to know!!!

I went to Savannah last year on a road trip with my sister, and it was AMAZING. Took my breath away. Have you been to Charleston? That I liked a SMIDGE better, but the Spanish moss in Savannah takes the breath away...

Happy Wednesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...