June 15, 2011

Oh love, such a silly game we play.

It's Wednesday again, so let's see what I'm loving today with this kind of love!


I'm loving my nails-which I painted with the help of an amazing tutorial from rebecca likes nails! I was amazed at how simple it was to do and my nails looked sooooo good!



I'm loving having today off! Unfortunately, it means I have to work tomorrow, but having a Wednesday off is a nice change of pace :-)

I'm loving this guy being back on tv.
Ami James from NY Ink

I won't be watching NY Ink all the time, but I'm definitely not complaining about seeing him in all the ads lately. Bald, tattooed and Israeli? Um, yes please.

I'm loving the fresh pita bread I had from a restaurant in Ann Arbor this week with my dinner. It was fresh out of the oven and omg delicious!

I'm loving Pinterest! I just joined last week and I'm slightly addicted!

Do you pin?

Follow me!


Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...