June 12, 2012

We’ll remember always... Graduation day

Last week, Jimmy's daughter had her preschool graduation and it was so cute!

They all came in doing a conga-line with their little graduation caps-I about died right there lol


After that, they sang some songs and handed out the certificates-nothing too out of the ordinary but cute none-the-less. I didn't get a lot of pictures because we couldn't see much from where we were, but I think those show the cuteness well enough :-)

When they finished up, she left with her mom so Jimmy and I went on a little date night to a new sushi place a few towns over-it was sooo delicious! If he could, he would eat sushi every day so he was in heaven when I suggested we go check this place out haha


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...