June 11, 2012

Kids say the darndest things

Jimmy's daughter is one of the funniest kids I've ever met. A million times a day, I just die laughing over something she says... Here's some of my faves:

  • "Holy moly with my eyes on!"
  • "I can't ride my bike to the pool 'cause I'm wearing my hat."
  • "Why don't people in cartoons ever go to the bathroom?" (I couldn't even answer that one lol)
  • While eating the tomatoes in our dinner one night: "These red things MUST be macaroni!"
  • Talk about her yogurt: "This is like the beautiful people when we're riding in the helicopter!"
  • "My skirt makes me look rusty"
  • Playing with Play-Doh: "You're good and you're nice, but you ruined my dog"
  • This was a conversation between her and Jimmy: 
 Her: Are you Italian?
Jimmy: Yes, I'm partly Italian.
Her: Not Italian... are A Talian?
Jimmy: ...


 Seriously dying right now!
What a funny kid!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...