December 13, 2011

Those Christmas lights keep shinin' on.

I try to decorate my place for holidays, even if its not much.

I put up some stuff for Halloween and Thanksgiving and was able to find some wintery stuff to put up for the holidays. I even found a little holiday tree. It's the perfect size for my tiny place! I didn't want it to be too traditional

so I spray painted it silver...

Much more my style.

I also put up a menorah, a snowflake wreath and some Channukah window clings.

I love the way everything looks... And my apartment looks festive and cute!

Unfortunately, there's still no snow on the ground but its getting colder so hopefully there will be some soon. Although, it is Michigan, so who knows ha ha

How do you guys decorate for the holidays?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...