December 5, 2011

I've been waiting all day for Sunday night.

On Friday, M and I went to see The Descendants. I'll admit, I didn't really know much about it. All I knew was that my Dad wanted to see it and that George Clooney is in it. In retrospect, it was probably a little too depressing for a date movie, but it was really good! We both enjoyed it a lot!

It was definitely sad, but there was also some pretty funny lines. The girl in the film is also on The Secret Life and it took me almost the entire movie for me to stop imagining her with a preggo belly haha All in all, I really liked it plus you get to see George Clooney so how can you go wrong?

Since I really wasn't feeling well after work on Saturday night I rented a movie (What would I do without RedBox?) and chilled out for the night. Unfortunately, they were out of Blue Valentine so I got 30 Minutes or Less.


Big mistake! I love Aziz Ansari so he was pretty funny, along with Danny McBride and Nick Swardson, but the entire movie I kept thinking "This all could've been avoided if he just called the cops!" Luckily, it was only $1.25 so it's not a huge loss.

Last night I went over to my parents to watch the Lions play and ended up spending the night. Unfortunately, they not only lost but looked horrible. And on top of that, it was again on a national stage. I still have faith, but c'mon guys! On the plus side, being able to crash at my parents is a nice perk of still living in the same city :-)

Did ya'll do anything exciting this weekend?
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...