September 24, 2012

Through winter snow, the scarf's a flyin.

A few weeks ago, I signed up for a Scarf Swap organized by Meredith at The Tichnor Family. She's done it for a few years , and this is the second year I've participated (though only the first time I've gotten a scarf lol)

I was matched up with a sweet heart named Camila and was so excited when I came home last week and saw a package waiting for me!

It was all wrapped up so I took my time undoing all of it...


And I was so excited for what I found inside!

I've been on the hunt for the perfect grey infinity scarf since sometime last year and apparently, I shouldn't have just gone to Atlanta to find it haha


I am in love with it! It's the perfect color and I can tell it's going to keep me nice and warm when the weather here starts to turn!

Thanks so much Camila - I hope you like your scarf even half as much as I like mine ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...