September 26, 2012

First day of school and I'm prepared

We were only able to spend the weekend in Chicago because we had to be back in town for the first day of school!

I found a printable and had a little photo shoot with her before we left for the morning

she sure loves her silly faces lol

Her good friend is in the same class so we met up with her and her sister to walk into the school. We had a few minutes to wait and then we had to wait some more while the teacher checked in all of the kids - I forgot how hectic the first day of school is! But by the time we left, she was all situated and ready to go!


She is loving her new school so far and I'm so glad I was able to go with her on her first day. It was so fun to see all the kids!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...