January 13, 2013

Man, that girl sure loves to fish

Jimmy's daughter has been asking for a pet for a while and since we're not allowed to have dogs, and we're not really cat people, we decided a fish would be a good starting point for the time being. For Christmas, I cleaned up my fish tanks that I had in high school and we told her we would go to pick some fish out.

The bigger tank is taking a little more set up than anticipated (apparently, there's a lot more that goes into these things than I realized...Jimmy doesn't believe that my fish lasted multiple years lol) but I had a smaller bowl that held my beta so while we are working on the bigger one, we filled the smaller one.

So, without further ado, I introduce to you...



Brian the Beta.


She seems pretty in to him so far...hopefully that lasts! haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...