August 15, 2010

Everybody hit the ground. I think I might have missed my calling.

It's been a few weeks...A lot has gone on that I wanted to write about (like spending a whole day shopping with my mom and not arguing or going to see the Tigers *lose again* with my brother) but I never got around to writing about it all. Always wanted to but I guess I get sidetracked too easily :-)

I've been on a few dates-neither of them really worked out. I'm not too worried about it, I suppose. I'm starting to miss the "idea" of a boyfriend, more than I am my ex so I think that's a good sign. Although there's still days, which sucks more than I imagined, but for whatever reason I'm supposed to be feeling these feelings and all I can do is walk through them. Thank God I have friends to carry me and help me because I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it without them. I spent pretty much the whole drive out to my friend E$'s house crying my eyes out, but as soon as I get there, of course she put a smile on my face and it completely changed my day.

The apartment/house is coming along nicely. Everything I bought looks a-dor-able together! I'm making the lampshade tonight/tomorrow and I'm so excited to see what it looks like all finished! Aside from all the small stuff to go in the room, I bought a mattress. I'm officially an adult now! No one else seems to think it was that big of a deal, but I seriously had a panic attack haha

Good news-Dad got a job! Yay!

Bad news-I have a muscle spasm in my neck, which my dad seems to think is caused by stress. No bueno.

I suppose that's all. It's going to be a busy week or two. Moving, painting, need to figure stuff out with school (I'm a horrible procrastinator!). Semester hasn't even started and I'm already ready for it to be done :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...